Here are some interesting facts about this competition:
- Competent judgment by well-recognized cider experts from 13 countries. See who is on the judging panel : https://www.celotajs.lv/lv/conf/NICA/jury
- Promotion of cider as a high-quality national drink in our region.
- NICA certification and opportunity to obtain a rating internationally.
- explore the Baltic tastes of cider at Riga Food : https://www.bt1.lv/rigafood/eng/ , the largest Baltic food industry fair;
- enjoy the program (https://www.celotajs.lv/lv/conf/NICA/program) alongside the competition, including visits to cideries, cider seminars with professional discussions, and social dinners.
Register for sending your cider samples to NICA: https://award.cider-world.com/login Entries for the competition and in-person registration close on August 7.